Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Kvitelach for Rebbe Nachman's Tziyun in Uman for Rosh Hashana

IY"H I will be in Uman for the two days preceding Rosh Hashana through the morning of Tzom Gedalia. I am happy to daven for people at Rebbe Nachman's tziyun during that time for the things that they need. If you would like me to do that, please leave a comment with your/the person's Hebrew name son/daughter of the person's mother's Hebrew name (if you know it) or email me directly using the email link in the right sidebar with that information.

To see a summary and video of my last visit to Uman three years ago, click here.

May we all merit a ksiva v'chasima tova l'alter, l'chaim tovim, u'l'shalom!

5 comments:

Neil Harris said...

Nissan Zorach ben Yocheved, for simchas hachaim, parnasah, shalom bayis, and for children to be matzliach in their chinuch.

I am sure it will be an amazing Rosh Hashana for you!!

Ploni Almoni said...

Yehoshua ben Shulamis, for a refuah shaleima, a parnossa, and a shidduch.

Riminover Einikel said...

Shmuel ben Pesel Bracha
Chaya Esther Chana bas Sheindel Mirel
for Gezint, Parnassa and Nachas.

Yasher Koach. Poil alles gitz!

CM said...

guidance for Channah Sarah bas Shoshannah Rachel, and Shoshannah Rachel bas Braynah Chavah Dinah, good health for Shaul Yaakov ben Channah, Braynah Chavah Dinah bas Channah, Dovid Yisroel ben Channah, Geert Jan (don't know other name), health and parnossah for Avrom Yitzhak ben Sarah, parnossah for Aytac (don't know other name) ben Adinah.

DixieYid (يهودي جنوبي) said...

Okay, great. I have all of these and those sent to me by email. Please send me any other by early Sunday afternoon, as I am leaving Sunday night. Kol tuv and may all of our tefilos be answered for the good!