Friday, July 30, 2010

My Child Became a Tortfeasor This Morning!


When my 5 year old son secretly snuck into our bed during the night despite the fact that we told him he had to stay in his own bed, I could not be liable for this little undiscovered tresspassor's transgression because of the attractive nuisance doctrine.

Yes, I admit it, it's hard to get my brain out of bar exam mode.

Click here to get Dixie Yid in your e-mail Inbox or here to subscribe in Google Reader.

Please donate to my son's cheder by going to minivanraffle.org to buy a raffle ticket. The drawing for a new minivan, car, or $20,000 cash will be IY"H Chanukah time. $100 for 1 ticket. $360 for 5. Where the form says "Referred by," please write "Dixie Yid." Tizku l'mitzvos!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

reb dixie- just rocks has some pretty nasty stuff on there you may want to take don the link

DixieYid (يهودي جنوبي) said...

Yikes! Thank you for the heads up.