Friday, February 22, 2008

Two Great Posts at A Simple Jew - Sanzer Chassidus & the Notebook Part II


Question and Answer With Yirmeyahu - Sanzer Chassidus

The disciples of the Besht expended much effort to do "kiruv" by teaching all Jews to return to Teshuvah and educate their children with proper Chinuk. However, the inner circle of the disciples of the Besht were Gaonim in learning.

Another 40 Days - Reopening the Notebook Part II (Continued from Part I)

That night I came to the realization that a fundamental prerequisite to applying Azamra to my kids was that I could never allow myself to think of my kids as ungrateful little monsters even at the time that they misbehaved the most...

-Dixie Yid

(Picture courtesy of ChassidicArt.com)

Click here to get Dixie Yid in your e-mail Inbox.

No comments: