Monday, August 6, 2007

Artistic Picture of Our New Baby

Baruch (Ken) Becker, from California, took one of the pictures of our new "Dixie Kid," as he called her, and altered it to create this beautiful picture out of it that I just had to share. (You can see other examples of his great work at Chabad.org here.) I want to thank him publicly for that beautiful gesture. Thank you! It's very beautiful. I'm also posting a picture of her tiny toes. Thank you also to everyone who left those beautiful comments on my announcement post. The thoguhtfullness out there from everyone is so heartwarming. My wife and parents have really gotten a lot of pleasure from reading those comments.




-Dixie Yid

2 comments:

DixieYid (يهودي جنوبي) said...

Ya gatta love the toes...

:-)

-Dixie Yid

Anonymous said...

Mazal tov. BTW, you should add chabad.org to your list of web sites on the right side of your site.